Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- CE Certified to EN 14683:2019
- The MediPro Surgical Face Masks are bagged within a plastic wrapper for hygiene purposes.
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Pack of 50
- Latex Free
3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip. High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683:2019, Type II R Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683:2019) certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
Please be aware, there are many other masks on online market places with zero certification as well as only having 95% high bacterial filtration efficiency (usually sold as dust masks). Most do not carry the IIR for fluid resistance/repellant
- Outer layer: PP Non-woven
- Middle layer: Melt-blown
- Inner layer: PP Non-woven
- Earloop: Urethane Elastic Fiber length 18cm ± 1cm
- Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting 10.5cm ± 1cm
Dispatch cut offs:
Monday - Friday 3pm
UK: 0333 577 3434
Outside UK: 00 44 333 577 3434
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE CE MARKED &
AND SUPPLIED BY EUROPEAN MAIN SUPPLIERS
Please beware the Instagram sellers with no website, no contact details claiming to sell legitimate product. If they ask you to pay by Paypal family and friends, then they are bogus.
We are proud to have a consistent 5 Star Trustpilot rating and can be contacted day or night. One of the directors will always call you back from their mobiles from home if you need something urgently.
Our slogan #HereForYou is a mission statement!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.