Restylane is specifically formulated to help address moderate facial lines and wrinkles.
Your aesthetic healthcare practitioner may use Restylane to treat the following areas:
- Frown lines (glabellar lines)
- Crow’s feet (periorbital lines)
- Tear troughs (tired eyes)
- Nose to mouth lines (nasolabial folds)
- Sad mouth lines (oral commissures)
- Small lines around the mouth (perioral area)
- Mouth to chin lines (marionette lines)
Restylane Lidocaine 0.5 ml is available with 0.3% lidocaine anaesthetic included in the product to reduce injection pain and increase treatment comfort. Your aesthetic healthcare practitioner will be able to advise on which Restylane product suits your needs.