- Reach for the Point tweezer for everything from basic grooming to super-fine finishing work
- Perfect companion to the Slant for detailed post-shaping to get keenly polished results
- For a superbly groomed look, get up-close and personal with this tool while looking into a magnifying mirror to see and remove the baby-fine strays you might be missing
- Superior calibrated tension and perfectly aligned, hand-filed points ensure these tweezers close evenly and firmly to precisely grab hair - creating the cleanest, smoothest, most advanced pulling power
- Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
To ease tweezing, take a hot shower or use a warm washcloth to open pores. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth, pulling one hair at a time from the root to avoid breakage. Once basic shape is defined, go back over brows with a magnifying mirror using the precision pointed tips to: 1. Gently coax out any hiding ingrown. 2. Grab especially tricky, hard-to-reach stubble and baby-fine strays that might have been missed the first time around. 3. Do a final refined clean up between and around shaped brows. A second look can mean the difference between so-so brows and brows that wow. Be attentive to your natural shape and careful not to over tweeze. For ingrown, cleanse skin and disinfect tip of tweezer with alcohol or peroxide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.