Biorevitalisation for maturer skin
A new generation of fillers ideal for subcutaneous applications. Hyamira is a sterile, highly tolerated, viscoelastic filler made with cross-linked hyaluronic acid that is designed to last longer.
Hyamira increases the volume of the dermo-epidermal tissue due to its natural ability of hydrophilic hyaluronic acid molecules attracting a moderate amount of water molecules to bond with them.
Hyamira 2% - is designed for mature skin revitalisation.
What's in the box?
- 20 mg/ml hyaluronic acid
What are the benefits of Hyamira 20mg/1ml?
- Anti-aging for reducing wrinkles
- Stops skin photoaging
- Treatment of "skin stress"
- Treatment of acne and scars
- Treatment of hyperpigmentation
- Increasing skin elasticity
- Enhancing natural protection of the skin
- Improved skin tone, elasticity and colour
- Improved hydration of the stratum corneum
- Removal of excessive accumulation of stratum corneum cells
- Overall improvement of the condition of the epidermis.
How does Hyamira 20mg/ml work?
Hyamira 2% is used primarily for middle-aged and older patients with maturer skin.
If this product is used to enhance the adaptive capacity of the skin, it is administered for 2 weeks prior to invasive procedures: laser resurfacing, deep peels, plastic surgery. The patient is invited to have 2 injections every 2 weeks.